Burn Anger Before Anger Burns You
Anger is just one letter short of danger. It is an eroding emotion. If not dealt with firmly and positively, it destroys everything around and within us. This book tells us how to:
- Cope with anger and be angry only at the right time, with the right person, in the right measure.
- Grow in the power of understanding-ourselves and others-and avoid making hasty judgments.
- Develop the spirit of forgiveness and learn to forgive even before forgiveness is asked for.
- Practice the therapy of cheerfulness, when all other therapies fail, cheerfulness can still work
- An invaluable guide by one of India's most revered spiritual masters, this book offers simple yet profound tips which help us solve the problems and challenges that are a part of everyday life.