With the re-opening of our bookstore, we are taking every measure to make sure our employees and customers are safe and comfortable while shopping with us in store. We will be following provincial specific guidelines to ensure our stores are safe and clean.
Here are a few changes we are making at store level.
Cleaning and Sanitization
- Our bookstore will be cleaned several times throughout the day.
- Employees are required to wash their hands hourly throughout the day or immediately after any in-person transaction, whichever comes first.
- All of our employees will be provided masks and gloves Hand sanitizer will be available to customers throughout the store
Customer occupancy limits
- We will be monitoring and limiting the number of customers in our bookstore based on provincial guidelines. At this time, we will only be able to have ONE or Two customers at a time.
- Customers in the store will be reminded of social distancing best practices (6ft or 2m distance between occupants).
Our request to you
- Before entering our bookstore, please ensure you’re wearing a mask and that you have cleaned your hands. Please use our hand sanitizer if needed before you touch any books.
- If you’re experiencing a fever, dry cough and flu-like symptoms, or you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days are requested to contact us via telephone or email instead of visiting the store; we will be happy to work with you over the phone and/or via electronic or digital means.
- When you're placing an order on indiabookworld.ca, please select Free Pickup at Store during checkout process
- You will receive an email of email confirmation
- When you're ready to pick up, please call us and we'll bring your item to your car or to our store entrance if you're on foot
- Due to COVID-19 packages are delayed with all carriers.
- International packages are experiencing processing and delivery delays due to limited airline transportation and additional safety precautions due to COVID-19.
No Exchanges or Refunds
In order to minimize the handling of inventory, we’ve temporarily suspended all exchanges and refunds. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Thank you for understanding and we appreciate your cooperation!