Ambani Vs Ambani: Storms in the Sea Wind
This book answers key questions about the family feud between Mukesh and Anil Ambani:
1) What were the reasons for the tensions between the brothers that led to a split in 2005?
2) How did Mukesh and Anil fight their bitter and intense battles between 2004 and 2010? Is the fight really over?
3) Was their father, Dhirubhai, aware of the differences between his two sons? Is that why he merged RIL and RPL before his death, and did not leave a will?
4) What was the 'Ambani' connection in the explosive Niira Radia tapes and the high-profile 2G scam?
5) Have Mukesh and Anil diluted their father's entrepreneurial and business legacy? Have the two brothers embarked on separate paths to pursue different visions?